Thursday, February 4, 2010

Agony Receding Gums Pain Please Help I Am In Agony-tooth/gum Pain?

Please help i am in agony-tooth/gum pain? - agony receding gums pain

Hello just 3 days, I developed a terrible pain in the teeth of my lower left side. This pain occurs after about 15 minutes and then goes away completely. xray my dentist and got back only gums. Is it normal that the pain appears in a few days for such a problem? I hope that the pain will be transported slowly receding gums in the last few weeks. what was really in agony when the pain is produced and co-doesn't always in hot water and gave me toothpaste Fluoride and told me to brush my gums, and then the pain will be gone in 2 or 3 days ago sounds good an? I find no evidence of recession in the Internet. So I'm only 27

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If the gums with fluoride, there are mouthwashes that can help. Once fluoride adheres to the teeth, help with pain. Make sure your teeth are cleaned regularly to prevent further recession.

Post a Comment