Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Igloo Dog House 30x30 Dog Crate Or Dog House Igloo?

Dog crate or dog house igloo? - igloo dog house 30x30

and my lab 13 weeks old, yellow house in the middle of the night, but I really want to serve, you remain in our backyard. Now he sleeps in his cage in my backyard in the lobby area.

My question is, the HES will grow out of his cage about 1 week or less, do not know if I have a large box or large igloo dog house to buy.

if it remains in my room, he sleeps on my couch I'm there. Cover HES already by what you do not bother going to pee in order to.

So, what is better to buy the larger box thats like buying a 100 or a house that is large igloo dog around the same price?

1 comment:

Tina Mina Bombina said...

My personal opinion, and the recommendation is that you need to buy a box of good quality timber, make sure it is big enough for your dog to their original size (ideal for the field must be large enough for the dog can get up and back).

I say a drawer, because it is very convenient for trips to the vet, so if you travel and you can keep your dog locked.

In addition, you already know but may not let your dog cages for about 8 hours, your dog will not like.

If you decide to buy a box, make sure to invite his friend, shredded newspaper or a blanket or some kind of coating is placed, soft inside.

I think your dog is not sleeping well.

I hope that helps.

Post a Comment